You may or may not know that every year, the Grhastha Vision Team puts on a couples' retreat in the United States, where devotee couples can enjoy a fun getaway, a chance to meet other couples, and also develop more tools for a successful, Krsna conscious partnership.
This year, for the first time ever, the GVT will be hosting this retreat in Canada! The retreat will take place on September 28-30, 2018 at Nirvana Retreats, about an hour outside of Toronto. Here is some important information:
- Accommodations will be available on site
- Unfortunately, childcare will not be provided; this is truly a chance for couples to work on their relationship without children present
- Fees: $280 per couple if registered before July 30; $320 if registered after
- The retreat is open to all couples - dating, engaged, married
- Fee includes prasadam and accommodation. If couples don't wish to stay on site, the fee stays the same
- Registration deadline: August 31, 2018
- More information at http://iskcontoronto.blogspot.com/2018/06/hare-krishna-couples-retreat.html
As part of the Devotee Care initiative, this retreat is the project we are working of for Grhastha Care. Please find our promotional poster attached.