Everyone is welcome to join in the special anniversary of the original speaking of the Bhagavad Gita by Lord Sri Krishna to Arjuna on the battlefield of Kurukshetra.
Hare Krishna. On this site, you will find information about the Montreal branch of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) - also known as the Hare Krishna Movement - as well as upcoming events, classes and activities.
HEALTH SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT:
- CANCELLATION OF EVENTS & SUNDAY PROGRAMS: http://eepurl.com/gWe0V5 (Effective as of March 14, 2020.)
- Notice to Visitors: http://eepurl.com/gV4UBH (Effective: March 12, 2020)
- Precautions: http://eepurl.com/gVsoPz (Effective: March 7, 2020)
Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura (1874-1937), the spiritual master of Srila Prabhupada, was chosen and empowered by Lord Caitanya to spread His Sankirtan Movement throughout India.
He also inspired Srila Prabhupada to spread the pure teachings of Lord Caitanya all around the world.
Among his many writings of a unique spiritual genius, he also left some sublime songs of praise; their translations can be found here:
Please see photo for details. Hare Krishna.
Fundraising Dinner: Saturday, November 30, 2019
Dear Devotees, Friends and Well Wishers,
Please accept our humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
We hope you and your family are all well. We wish to invite you all to please come take part in our ANNUAL FUNDRAISING DINNER, this coming Sat. November 30th.
Hare Krishna. Here are the events of the month. Please click on each link to learn more.
• Oct. 13 - Nov 12: Kartikka
• Oct 18: Guest Speaker, His Grace Keshav Anand Das
Temple's Daily Program
The following hours differ on Sundays.
|7:30pm||Curtain closes for the day|
|8:30pm||Curtain closes for the day|
To learn more about Srila Prabhupada, ISKCON's founder-acarya, please click here.
The Sunday Feast
Every Sunday starting at 5:00pm
Experience the world of bhakti, devotion to Krishna.
- Kirtan: group mantra-meditation session with traditional instruments.
- Lecture on karma, yoga and meditation from the Bhagavad-gita As It Is.
- Sumptuous free vegetarian feast.
To look up words, or names, you are unfamiliar with, click here to access a useful glossary.