During this auspicious month (Oct. 13 - Nov. 12, 2019) celebrating Lord Krishna's childhood pastimes, everyone is invited to offer a candle at the temple every evening . See posters for details.
Hare Krishna. On this site, you will find information about the Montreal branch of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) - also known as the Hare Krishna Movement - as well as upcoming events, classes and activities.
HEALTH SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT:
- CANCELLATION OF EVENTS & SUNDAY PROGRAMS: http://eepurl.com/gWe0V5 (Effective as of March 14, 2020.)
- Notice to Visitors: http://eepurl.com/gV4UBH (Effective: March 12, 2020)
- Precautions: http://eepurl.com/gVsoPz (Effective: March 7, 2020)
Celebrate the auspicious Festival of Lights at the temple on October 27, 2019, 5pm to 9pm:
Individual arati offerings 6:00pm
Kartikka performance 6:30pm
Sandhya Arati 8:00pm
Kirtan until 9:00pm
Come join in the festive celebration of Lord Krishna's special pastime of protecting His devotees in Vrindavan by lifting Govardhan Hill.
19h00 Gaura Arati
20h00 Sunday school presentation
20h15 Govardhana Puja
Temple's Daily Program
The following hours differ on Sundays.
|7:30pm||Curtain closes for the day|
|8:30pm||Curtain closes for the day|
To learn more about Srila Prabhupada, ISKCON's founder-acarya, please click here.
The Sunday Feast
Every Sunday starting at 5:00pm
Experience the world of bhakti, devotion to Krishna.
- Kirtan: group mantra-meditation session with traditional instruments.
- Lecture on karma, yoga and meditation from the Bhagavad-gita As It Is.
- Sumptuous free vegetarian feast.
To look up words, or names, you are unfamiliar with, click here to access a useful glossary.