Hare Krishna. On this site, you will find information about the Montreal branch of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) - also known as the Hare Krishna Movement - as well as upcoming events, classes and activities.
HEALTH SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT:
- The temple is closed to the public until further notice to protect everyone and to respect government protocols during the coronavirus pandemic. Temple activities can be followed on our Facebook page by our isolated resident monks and mothers. www.facebook.com/iskconmontreal (Effective March 16, 2020)
- CANCELLATION OF EVENTS & SUNDAY PROGRAMS: http://eepurl.com/gWe0V5 (Effective as of March 14, 2020.)
- Notice to Visitors: http://eepurl.com/gV4UBH (Effective: March 12, 2020)
- Precautions: http://eepurl.com/gVsoPz (Effective: March 7, 2020)
To learn more about Srila Prabhupada, ISKCON's founder-acarya, please click here.
Sunday Feast Online
Every Sunday starting at 4:30pm on Facebook LIVE
Experience the world of bhakti, devotion to Krishna.
- Kirtan: group mantra-meditation session with traditional instruments.
- Lecture on karma, yoga and meditation from the Bhagavad-gita As It Is.
- Incredible and vibrational arati ceremony.
To look up words, or names, you are unfamiliar with, click here to access a useful glossary.