Hare Krishna. On this site, you will find information about the Montreal branch of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) - also known as the Hare Krishna Movement - as well as upcoming events, classes and activities.
HEALTH SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT:
- CANCELLATION OF EVENTS & SUNDAY PROGRAMS: http://eepurl.com/gWe0V5 (Effective as of March 14, 2020.)
- Notice to Visitors: http://eepurl.com/gV4UBH (Effective: March 12, 2020)
- Precautions: http://eepurl.com/gVsoPz (Effective: March 7, 2020)
Temple's Daily Program
The following hours differ on Sundays.
|7:30pm||Curtain closes for the day|
|8:30pm||Curtain closes for the day|
To learn more about Srila Prabhupada, ISKCON's founder-acarya, please click here.
The Sunday Feast
Every Sunday starting at 5:00pm
Experience the world of bhakti, devotion to Krishna.
- Kirtan: group mantra-meditation session with traditional instruments.
- Lecture on karma, yoga and meditation from the Bhagavad-gita As It Is.
- Sumptuous free vegetarian feast.
To look up words, or names, you are unfamiliar with, click here to access a useful glossary.