Hare Krishna. On this site, you will find information about the Montreal branch of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) - also known as the Hare Krishna Movement - as well as upcoming events, classes and activities.
HEALTH SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT:
- The temple is closed to the public until further notice to protect everyone and to respect government protocols during the coronavirus pandemic. Temple activities can be followed on our Facebook page by our isolated resident monks and mothers. www.facebook.com/iskconmontreal (Effective March 16, 2020)
- CANCELLATION OF EVENTS & SUNDAY PROGRAMS: http://eepurl.com/gWe0V5 (Effective as of March 14, 2020.)
- Notice to Visitors: http://eepurl.com/gV4UBH (Effective: March 12, 2020)
- Precautions: http://eepurl.com/gVsoPz (Effective: March 7, 2020)
You are invited to please come take part in our ANNUAL FUND-RAISING DINNER, this coming Saturday, DEC. 8th. We can thus all come together to continue sharing our good fortune to help maintain the opulent worship of Sri Sri Radha-Manohar.
17h00 - Kirtan
19h00 - Arati
19h35 - Dance performance
19h45 - Vote of thanks
20h00 - Dinner
(Recommended donation of 108$ per person or 151$ per family)
We want to invite all of you to please join an exceptionnal sat-sanga program this coming Tuesday the 17th, 6PM. We will be blessed by the association and wisdom of His Holiness Bhakti Prabhava Swami, who will be visiting Montreal for the upcoming week.
Please come to join in the 40th Annual Rathayatra - Festival of India, this July 7-8 2018.
The parade starts at noon Sat. 7th (corner of Sherbrooke and St- Laurent) towards Jeanne Mance Park for two days of inspiring cultural celebrations and exciting discoveries for the whole family. Free Vegetarian Feast etc.
more info at festivaldelinde.ca
You may or may not know that every year, the Grhastha Vision Team puts on a couples' retreat in the United States, where devotee couples can enjoy a fun getaway, a chance to meet other couples, and also develop more tools for a successful, Krsna conscious partnership.
This year, for the first time ever, the GVT will be hosting this retreat in Canada! The retreat will take place on September 28-30, 2018 at Nirvana Retreats, about an hour outside of Toronto. Here is some important information:
To learn more about Srila Prabhupada, ISKCON's founder-acarya, please click here.
Sunday Feast Online
Every Sunday starting at 4:30pm on Facebook LIVE
Experience the world of bhakti, devotion to Krishna.
- Kirtan: group mantra-meditation session with traditional instruments.
- Lecture on karma, yoga and meditation from the Bhagavad-gita As It Is.
- Incredible and vibrational arati ceremony.
To look up words, or names, you are unfamiliar with, click here to access a useful glossary.